Terms and conditions for Joseph Perrier Champagne Tasting competition
1. The promoter is The Honourable Society of The Middle Temple whose registered office is at Middle Temple Hall, Middle Temple Lane, London, EC4Y 9AT.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of The Honourable Society of The Middle Temple and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5.Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via facebook.com, Instagram.com and twitter.com
6.Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7.Closing date for entry will be 30th April 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8.No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9.The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter, just reply to the competition post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the word ‘cheers’.
The winner and one guest must be free to attend the event that begins at 5.45pm on 2nd May and lasts for approximately 90 minutes. The winner and one guest will be responsible for all their own travel costs and other expenses.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The Honourable Society of The Middle Temple will judge the competition and decide on the winner, which will be picked at random from all entries via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram on 30th April 2019.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK GDPR legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Honourable Society of The Middle Temple and not to any other party.
19. The Honourable Society of The Middle Temple’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
20. The Honourable Society of The Middle Temple also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.